NOW FEATURING THE PARROT LOKI DRONE SYSTEM!!!
Designed For Operational Support When FPV is Needed and Approved
The sUAS First Person View Course is two days of intensive hands-on training designed to increase piloting skills and provide students with the ability to effectively and comfortably operate FPV. Students will be exposed to the equipment, tools, and techniques necessary to expand their sUAS program for the operational environment. Each day will consist of 3 hours of classroom instruction and 5 hours of practical flight instruction, applying sUAS capabilities to real world scenarios.
- Students will gain the confidence to fly remotely piloted aircraft using only a display screen or
- Students will identify missions that rely on FPV capabilities
- Students will develop techniques to compensate for FPV limitations
- Students will identify requirements to complete an FAA waiver to Part 107.31 Visual Line of
- Students will compare small Unmanned Aircraft Systems with micro Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Students will develop and apply the skills and control techniques to normal flight operations